- The project can run for 6 months to 12 months
- The whole service is invited to join the professional development sessions: 4 face to face or online presentations (1 per quarter). The initial one would open the project and invite staff to participate. The final presentation would be a final report and project results. The other two presentations would be progress reports and offer professional development opportunities on co-play and gratitude elements.
- The Project can be run as an action research project for rigor and depth.
- Participants in the action research are offer online surveys and documentation data collection tools
- We invite everyone to commit to playing with gratitude daily as a community
- We also invite every participant to commit to connecting with families about gratitude in formal and informal situations.
- We offer a Playing with Gratitude Manual @ $50.00 per staff member. This handbook is a resource which guides staff through each stage of the project. It provides; background content, the inspiration to engage with project thinking, strategies to activate gratitude into personal and professional life and offers a framework and expectations for the project to be successfully implemented across a year within a service, with children and families.
- We have also created the Gratitude Resource Pack: In the pack is a gratitude puppet to keep the conversation real, 15 picture books to explore play and gratitude, 5 teacher resource books to help the team’s thinking flourish, 3 boxes of gratitude inspirations to add a whole lot of action straight up and a half a dozen ready made gratitude resources to get staff and children playing with gratitude. The Gratitude Resource Pack is super fun and bursting with gratitude and is priced at $600.00 including GST and postage. This option provides lots of support materials for your team but requires you to drive the accountability around implementation.
- You can also participate in our online community: The Playing with Gratitude Project Group via Facebook.
- Fee structure: Please contact Rod Soper @ email@example.com for a package that suits you.